University of Alaska Fairbanks
PO Box 757320
903 Koyukuk Dr.
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7320
I am a research technician at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Currently I am working on projects in both the Geophysical Institute (GI) and the Instutite of Arctic Biology (IAB). In the GI I am providing technical support for the Permafost Lab and in IAB I am working out of the Spacial Ecology Lab (SEL) on the Alaska Peatland Experiment (APEX) at the Bonanza Creek LTER site.
- Oct. 2008 - present Research Technician, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Feb. 2007 - Oct. 2008 Technician, University of Wyoming Stable Isotope Facility
- July 2006 - Jan. 2007 Research Associate, University of Wyoming
- Feb. 2003 - June 2006 Hydrologic Technician, USDA-ARS, Tucson, AZ
- May 2001 - Feb. 2003 Research Technician, University of Arizona
- 2001 - BS in Environmental Biology, Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO