I am a research professional at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I work mainly to keep the Geophysical Insitute Permafrost Laboratory's network of permafrost observatories running as well as handling the data from these sites. When I have time I enjoy developing and building new sensors for the lab to use.
- Oct. 2008 - present Research Professional II, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Feb. 2007 - Oct. 2008 Technician, University of Wyoming Stable Isotope Facility
- July 2006 - Jan. 2007 Research Associate, University of Wyoming
- Feb. 2003 - June 2006 Hydrologic Technician, USDA-ARS, Tucson, AZ
- May 2001 - Feb. 2003 Research Technician, University of Arizona
- 2014 - 2016 Master's Degree on Permafrost Thermal Regime at UAF
- 1997 - 2001 BS in Environmental Biology, Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO